Update - 11/13/2017: Our conversion has completed successfully. If you need information about your card or account transactions, please contact us by phone at 636-978-8800. Please activate your new card by calling: 1-855-251-1770, option 3. After successfully activating your new card you may also choose a new security PIN. Thank you for your patience during this upgrade; we look forward to our new vendor relationship and the enhancements it will bring the MOVFCU team and membership.
Important Notice: Credit Card Vendor Change
Missouri Valley FCU is excited to announce our partnership with a new credit card processor to better serve your credit card needs, but also bring our cardholders new card options and services.
This means there will be a few changes to your Account and we want to make sure you know exactly what is happening. Your new Missouri Valley FCU credit card will come with the following new features:
Your new credit card will come with the following features:
- Enhanced Fraud Protection. Whenever you use your card at a chip-activated terminal, the embedded chip generates a one-time use code. This code is virtually impossible to counterfeit and helps reduce in-store fraud.
- 24/7 Member Service. Call anytime for balance inquiries, payment information, transaction history, statement requests or to dispute a charge.
- Online Access. Real-time credit card information, including transactions, pending activity, payment information, statements, custom email alerts, plus sign-up for an e-statement!
- EMV: A majority of our portfolio has already switched to a new EMV chip card, but now all cardholders will have access to this enhanced security with their new card.
What to Know:
- Your new Visa credit card will be mailed on or before 10/30/2017. Please wait 7 – 10 business days for delivery.
- New cards will be sent to all cardholders on your account. Your credit card number, expiration date and CVV code will change, and cardholders will not share the same card number.
- If you plan to use your credit card at an ATM, you can select your unique PIN either during activation of the card or at a later time.
- If you have automatic payments made with your current credit card, make sure to contact each vendor with your new updated credit card number to help avoid any interruption in your service. Please review your statement(s) for any recurring activity.
- If you mail in your payments, or use a bill pay service, please be sure to use the new payment address.
- ezcardinfo.com access will not be available after approximately 12 p.m. on Friday 11/10/2017. Please download any statement(s) or transaction history you wish to retain prior to this date. Access to our new OA platform will be available through home banking on 11/13/2017 - OA is the replacement for ezcardinfo.com and will allow you single sign on access. If you use ezcardinfo.com to make your payment(s), you may wait until the new OA site is available, or contact the credit union at 636-978-8800 for alternative options.
- 10/30/2017 – Your new credit card will be mailed
- 11/10/2017 - ezcardinfo.com access will no longer be available*
- 11/13/2017 – Your old credit card will no longer be functional after this date
- 11/13/2017 – Activate your new credit card (On or after this date)
Thank you for carrying and using your Missouri Valley FCU Visa credit card! We truly value your business and appreciate your patience while we work to bring you enhanced services. If you have questions about the new credit card program, please call us at 636.978.8800 or toll free at 1.800.578.2187 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.