Bill Pay Upgrade
Prepare for our Bill Pay upgrade on 01/07/2019.
Missouri Valley FCU is completing a Bill Pay upgrade on 01/07/2019 to make paying bills better, easier and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life!!
IMPORTANT: While the upgrade takes place, our Bill Pay service will be unavailable beginning on 12/28/2018, with access returning on 01/07/2019. It is important to schedule bills on or before the morning of 12/28/2018 to avoid any delay in payment(s) processing. Recurring payments or payments scheduled with a due date in the black out period (12/28-01/06) will still be processed.
A payment scheduled to be processed during the black out period will not be able to be modified or deleted after the morning of 12/28/2018. If you would like to retain any Bill Pay history dating back more than 6 months, we advise to please save and/or print the preferred history as it will not be available after the upgrade.
Here’s what you can expect when your MOVFCU Bill Pay upgrades on 01/07/2019:
• You will no longer need separate login credentials to access our new Bill Pay product. You will simply log into MOVFCU home banking and choose the "Bill Pay" option located under the Online Services tab. Mobile banking will soon offer Bill Pay access as well. Stay tuned!
• You will be prompted to select and answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to your upgraded Bill Pay account.
• All of your payees and any scheduled payments will automatically carry over to the new system; however eBill(s) will need to be requested again with your payee(s). This may be completed by simply selecting the eBill feature for the preferred bill.
• If you need to add a new payee, just select the “Add a Payee” button at the top of your dashboard.
• It is important to note that payments processing will be more efficient; please be mindful of the processing date and due date when scheduling payments to be made. The processing date is the date the funds will be deducted from your Missouri Valley FCU account.
• For more information about adding payees and scheduling payments, go to the “Help” tab in Bill Pay.
Please view a short demo to see the enhanced simplicity and convenience of our upgraded Bill Pay by clicking here.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience we may cause while we work to bring a more robust Bill Pay service to our membership! Please Contact a MOVFCU representative during business hours at 636.978.8800 with any questions about your account or this upgrade.