As part of our mission to expand the value of your credit union membership, Missouri Valley Federal Credit Union will merge with West Community Credit Union effective January 1, 2023. The process is expected to take several months and is scheduled to be completed August 1, 2023.
Here is what you can expect on January 1, 2023:
- Our MOVFCU branch will remain open, and you will continue to receive the friendly, knowledgeable service you expect from our staff, along with the same access to the Shared Branch and CO-OP ATM Network.
- There will be no change to our website or how you access your Online or Mobile Banking.
- You will continue using your MOVFCU Debit Cards, Credit Cards and checks, and making loan payments to MOVFCU.
- No change will immediately occur to your member/account number(s) or loan numbers.
- A reduction in most service fees.
- More competitive rates on deposits and loans.
As we transition to West Community Credit Union over the next several months it will be business as usual. Our commitment to serving our members will continue to be a top priority before, during and after the merger.
When the merger is complete in August, we look forward to bringing greater financial strength to our cooperative. We will be able to provide more resources for an even greater level of service—you’ll be able to bank at six more branch locations throughout the greater Saint Louis region, choose from an expanded line of financial services, and bank on your schedule with a new suite of digital services.
We look forward to sharing more news with you in the months ahead and are excited to continue to serve you as West Community Credit Union.