Open a Missouri Valley Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account with a $5 deposit, and you're a member for life.
Membership is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in St. Charles County, Missouri.
- Immediate family of current members: spouse, parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, sibling
Once membership eligibility is determined, become a member by providing:
- $5 minimum deposit
- A government issued photo ID
- Your social security number
- Completed membership application*
Banking somewhere else? Making the switch is easy! Use our switch kit to get started.
* Additional information may be required, including proof of residency.
NOTE: Applicants, including all joint applicants, must be 18 years of age or older, and be a U.S. Citizen or a Resident Alien, with a valid driver's license or state ID card. This application is for consumer accounts only. To open an account for a minor under the age of 18, a trust, fidicuary, or a business account, please visit our branch or contact us during business hours by calling 636.978.8800 or TF: 800.578.2187.